My First Versatile Blogger Award Nomination!
Last February 15, I got a pleasant surprise from Yannah the Wanderer. She nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you for including me in your list.
The Award Rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Alright, check out my 15 nominees:
11. Third Eye Mom
I really enjoy reading these blogs. You should check them out, too!
Finally, here are 7 things about myself:
- I’m a frustrated singer. I sing in the bathroom and in karaokes.
- I’m an only child. Yeah, it sucks being an only child.
- I love to travel! I would really really love to go to Batanes.
- I am an introvert. I don’t like talking that much (which is funny because my job requires me to speak infront of a lot of people).
- I love to eat. My favorite food is Laing and Brazo De Mercedez.
- My shopping weakness – SHOES!
- I love sunsets by the sea.